Wednesday 19 March 2014

Ain't No Games...


© 2014 Video Games Console! Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved.
Random illustration I did for my mother's presentation. She works in a high school. Apparently the future is bleak and caked in cheap makeup.

Well what's new. Did some more board art for Gekko/blueprint.tv. Will share some of the draft artwork soonish. But at the moment I am going through some talented writer's CV and portfolio looking for some an amazballs script for a webisode(s).

Well til next time...

Sum up,
Hark! Image Distraction!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...