Thursday 6 November 2014

The Action Pixel et al

The Action Pixel @TheActionPixel #EntertainmentOnTAP
Check out a blog I have been working on over at www.TheActionPixel.com. Articles about everything Animation, Comic and Gaming. Some cool stuff there so be sure to check it out.

I know, I have been on one of my forced hiatuses again, so thought I'd touch base once more to let you see what I am up to.

Also some great news on the festival front for Red Man and Merchants Of Quietus. Click to have a read.

But hey, I'll be more regular with the posty post.

Sum up
#EntertainmentOnTAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...