Friday 5 May 2017

Here's my card...

It's about that time once again. Well, once every what, 9 - 10 years. Never been the one to do a massive amount of business cards. As it turns out, most of my work comes from word of mouth. But sometimes you got to X-Men Gambit-it up with some pristine business cards.

© 2017 Dulani Wilson / bluntspear.com. All rights reserved.
Got these printed at printed.com, which was Goodprint back in the day, and they never fail to get the job done right. One card misprint, but otherwise quality is great.

Designed this recently with all my social media and new portfolio website. At the moment still adding stuff to the websites re: storyboard works but all in all been busy working on a few stuff for People In Motion – a charity that's doing massive things at the moment in the field of athletics, movement and sports. Hold tight for that. 

But for now, I am currently trying to get some ideas down for new T-Shirts for TheActionPixel.com + TheActionPixel.store, as I may have found a new supplier that I can actually depend on. Because god knows after the month I've had, I need people in my circle to be held to some goddamn accountability for their ghastly shortcomings. And that's putting it kindly.

Sum up,
Hem Tag, I'm it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...