Saturday 2 September 2017

Bringing out and Cleaning the ol' painting skills like a rusty .22

It's been a while since I even laid eyes on a piece of canvas. So you can only imagine how awkward it was to start painting again. But nonetheless, I am at this very moment buying acrylics.

Started by setting up some tonal background before sketching my subject:



And I know my art teacher said to avoid using black in paintings but I guess I'll be breaking rules in this here shopping list when I buy 500ml worth of the stuff. Blacker the berry, baby...

Current situation:
© 2017. Artwork by Dulani Wilson. 
Will update more when I get through to it, hombres!

Sum up,
It's been a long week. Has anyone seen Terminator 2 in 3D? Greatest Sci-Fi ever! Plus anyone have any tips of painting with acrylic do let me know.
dulani wilson , insignia, bluntspear,bluntspear.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...