Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hardly Working

People,
Been away stressing and thinking. Been doing a lot of nothing recently so I have been working on a few projects. More and more I am beginning to realise you can't spend your time helping others at the expense of yourself. Ludicrous! A few projects postponed, even more flagrant disrespect of my person and craft, but you know, I am soldier by your side in the trenches. Artwork is constantly being added to my new Zazzle store. So check it out here.
Good, cool stuff. Get a Blunts shirt while your at it. Lots of candy colours. Currently talking over some music videos to be directed with Remi for YDK TV... so that's in the works. Nothing visual of such to report. Had a hand in designing a few newspaper adverts, billboards for the charity. NASA is turning into a bit of a waiting game, sometime in August.

Sum up,
Need...motivation (despite this blog having none)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...