Monday 17 October 2011

Storyboards for 'Cry' Music Video

A lot of prep work went into making the 'Cry' vid for Phalla C, so thought I'd share some of that process. Being a story artist had to put my hand in it. Here are a few boards I think you'll like it.




Remi and I even had to shoot a separate film to be used as the projected image on my trusty Vado that I won in a competition. Ah, karma, stars in alignment and all that qi ish.

Sum up,
http://bluntspear.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/cry-music-video-storyboards/

A portal to an alternative universe that is the same. A paradox complex enough to give you an aneurysm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...