Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mupalia Pictures Ident




Mupalia Pictures responded to a networking email I sent and wanted to see what I could do for them in the ident department. Came up with this little animation and Alexander liked it. What you see is a lead up to the final render. I basically took their logo, broke it down to its elements and added a few of my own. All in all, was ok. What you guys think?

Sum up,
I did it so I could one day hold a business call overseas while smoking a cigar, drinking martini in a bathrobe while overlooking some vista and barking on a satellite phone "You think I'm enjoying this! Decisions need to be made. I'll take care of it when I get back"


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...