Sunday 6 September 2015

Reunion Flyer design

Hey gang,
Swarmed with work this and next week. Most of it has been spent working on storyboars for Breville ads and drawing a humanoid chicken. As you do. Feels like I could use an extended holiday. Most recently, I did some quick flyers for a high school reunion. Alpha Girls chapter in MIA. Also one for Tarrant High School.

Which made me think how much would a reunion at my high school suck. Mainly because I'm still that awkward guy who'd rather draw than gossip about inconsequential bull.

Check it:
© 2015 Graphic Layout / Design by Dulani Wilson (@bluntspear)

© 2015 Graphic Layout / Design by Dulani Wilson (@bluntspear)
Sum up,
I could have told you that



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...