Saturday 29 May 2010

Up in Smoke (The beginning)

Indeed. New to this so im sure you all will ease me into this transition. I've got to remain diligent at this... promise weekly visits, bi-weekly they call it. What do you expect to read... well what I'm up to. Ill keep rants to a minimum (unlikely). Any news a freelancer or graduate would find useful. And if you're in the same profession I'm in, you'll find that the freelancer's life is like that of a gangster: You move up the ranks, do grunt work until you get a name for yourself and when the bosses cheat you out of pay, you visit them at their home, duct tape their infant daughter to sofa and break her knee caps with a hammer until they cave. Nice.
Ill post some stuff ive been doing recently, from images, animation, film... poetry... everything that I have my DNA entwined in.

The sum up,
Im tired, hungry but glad I got this blog thing started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...