Tuesday 27 July 2010

Beauty of Inception

Waiting on the S & J FOODS business cards I designed to get here. Premium quality. Rounded Corners. Matt Lamination. shit load of gsm. all for half the price. Who says I could not make a deal? So in the mean while it has finally begun. I am revamping the website. Desperately needed a facelift, as my creations are now slave to the overlord W3C. On it's way.

Anywho, any of you lovely people watched Inception? Arguably the most original film of the year so far. It got me and my bro talking. My brother said that DiCaprio's character somehow went into a fourth level of the dream state. I said DiCaprio's character actually did not wake up from his dream state since the 'underground' dream sweatshop (the only time he fumbled the top). I slapped him in the face. He punched me in the stomach. Family bonding. The score is brooding, words 'behemoth' and 'monolith' come to mind. It reminded me of a dream I had once. Hella scary. That said, thought the film could have used more of phallic imagery, ' [real] dark recesses of the mind' etc. but maybe I'm just twisted.



A Quasar is a repository of intelligence, my name is MAC, watch me access the cosmic internet.

Sum up,

"Don't be afraid to dream a little bigger, Danny."

1 comment:

  1. Use Goodprint for your business cards people. Vistaprint is shit.

    ReplyDelete

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...