Monday 6 September 2010

Hindsight. Foresight into the mind state of the British director

Here is some artwork I've been rendering for some short film, bit of a dirtbag grind. That's why you all get to see a sample, before they do. Cause I'm good like that.
All the stuff you see was done in the photoshop, holy grail of digital art, and the trusty old graphic tablet. Practically paid for itself with the story art I did for the Reece music video.

I sketched images first, scanned up and get the working:



And another:



15 images. Tad much for a short film. But I am taking it all with a grain of salt. Sorry just really short with individuals that like to waste the god's time without following film decalogue. But you know me... I get's it in- hard. Also beginning the animation music video for Candy Rose. It's the last of the trilogy she had going. Just need to finish these sketches and artwork so I can focus on the vid.

Sum up,
Go hard or fade away into nothing, and get the gun app for the iphone. The shotgun- cock it and call Cameron to get his attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...