Thursday 21 October 2010

I hope this is just a 1 week burnout.

Rollercoaster the past couple o' weeks. Been out of commission since Sunday but slowly recovering. From what I couldn't tell you. I never usually get sick, but when I do, oh boy do I excel. Left the doctors so baffled they asked if I took any drugs... twice. Stupid D**e. Class A drugs are for chavs.

Before burning out, was working on some green screen footage. Dudes and dudettes, before parading in front of a green screen, at least plan whats gonna be happening behind you when the green disappears. But I'm such a nice guy. Really, I am. So I just need to get the proper footage  so I can export it...still recovering though, so it may take a while.

Started working on Hooked on You again. Club background. At the bar. Bottoms up. And some suprising developments could have a short script being developed. And I found 20p on the bus. Hm. Things slowly looking up.

Sum up,
The Hulk without the green and muscle is just a manic depressive. Relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...