Monday 4 October 2010

Favela my Nuggah (Stinkmeaner nuggah!)

Im back, on the grind once again, dear friends. I had to do some back pedalling, reason being my laptop decided to malfunction on me....couldn't access photoshop or word, pissed. So I played Yahweh and started anew. Backed up most of the tings but I know I erased something I shouldn't. Started drawing frames for the Candy rose vid, and it looks good. This week I'm going in on the deep end. Animatic done as well. It's looking good and I'm up. I'm really up.



Background images are coming along fine as well, doing a favela scene "Thank you C.O.D." Lots of little details for a 4 sec clip. I'm about a third done. Actually did more work before I posted this so its 2/3 done. Behold:


Working and trying to keep busy. my only distraction seems to be me and COD. but I'll be burning the midnight oil.
Let's go.

Sum up,
Frame by frame. Rosetta stone ish. Wish I had access to a background artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...