Sunday 25 September 2011

Concept Art for a Feature

Thought it wouldn't hurt to show some of the concept art I recently did for a feature I've been brought on to. Will be storyboarding it as well. Pin my medal of valour high on my chest. Let's go to war. IED placed under a narrow dirt road....wait for it....then KABOOM!


Layers on layers, colour, tone, light, multiply, add, linear light. 9 images in the space of 4 days. All in all good stuff.
Spent too much time looking for pictures of methlabs. I'm probably on a law enforcement database somewhere.

Sum up,
That's all folks



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...