Tuesday 6 December 2011

O'Grime

Oh, yes. As you all know, I did an ident for Mupalia Pictures, played around with their logo, and now it fronts this brash, balls-out video that punches you in the temple and doesn't apologise- O'Grime's O'Grime. I repeated myself intentionally:


O'Grime - O'Grime from Mupalia Pictures on Vimeo.

See if you can spot it. *Hint: It is at the front. The beginning. Yeah.

In more talks with Alex of Mupalia Pictures about a live action/animation vid for a rock duo which is quite interesting... It's 2008 all over again. Minus the Baileys.

Sum up,
#earinvasion #earinsemination


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...