Friday 23 December 2011

Are you ready for the uninhabitable future? Harbinger Animation #1 is LIVE!

Earlier today I posted an animation clip via the Harbinger Facebook of part 1 of 3 short animations that appear in the ebook Harbinger: the Medium and the Message. Have a look here on my FB Page and Group. Or just go straight to the video on Youtube . Or just press play:



Also, good news everyone (Futurama galore) just finished my sisters site in its entirety and that will be up in the new year. Good stuff and also going to be putting up 2 music vids I co-directed so more soon. For the meantime enjoy your eggnog. Ill be sipping on some grown up juice. That's sorrel by the way.

Sum up,
Do kinda feel christmassy... kind of (sips drink) Ahh! That's the ticket.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...