Wednesday 10 October 2012

Real Men punch it out

© 2012 "Fight Scene" Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved to respective owners.
Check it out goons, some more artwork I did for a feature currently in pre-production. Fingers crossed and all that.

Currently trying to get a few promo pieces for Lazarus Rising together, and, as if by magic, all the requests for poster design, art, animation and everything creative come out of no where. Never the beneficial requests either. But hey I am the champ, where would I be if I didn't punch a few bobo dolls out once in a while, right? Smh.

Sum up,
Time burglars.

The Bluntspear Insignia


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...