Tuesday 30 October 2012

Palermo Poster and other musings

First off:
Be safe to my American people dealing with 'Sandy'.

Black Box is a short promo I am working on for Lazarus Rising. Just did me a little poster, and it is looking quite boss, despite being just a mini featurette to be live only sometime in November/December. Keep an eye out for that. Other than www.lazarusrisingfilm.com, I have been drawing the last frames for Redman. The end is conceivably in sight. I know, been way too long.

I have done a few arty things, I guess another thing I can show you is a poster I did for another short film... Palermo. Might be storyboarding it as well, but we'll wait and see. Check it out:

©2012 Dulani Wilson/ Palermo. Artwork/Design by Dulani. All Rights Reserved to respective owners.
©2012 Dulani Wilson/ Palermo. Artwork/ Poster Design by Dulani. All Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Sex slavery, human trafficking and all that. Support Indie film and hit 'like' a man, me first:

www.facebook.com/lazarusrisingfilm

Then pass the oxygen mask to the next indie beside you:

www.facebook.com/PalermoFilm

Did all the design elements for the Facebook, twitter and Website.

Sum up,
Oo, yeah, got me a badass Rode Microphone Videomic for my Canon DSLR. That's the thing with new gadgets, you just got to get the accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...