Thursday 13 December 2012

Story Art for Credit Repair Ad

Hey dudes and dudettes. Check out some boards I did for DCreative. An ad about some stuff... yeah. Credit repair and all that. Check it:
© 2012 Victorstone Credit Repair Ad Board Draft. Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved to respective owners.

© 2012 Victorstone Credit Repair Ad Story Art. Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved to respective owners.

All that lovely colour. Christmas is almost here, and more importantly, the 21st of December. Bad if you believe in all that Mayan stuff. Good if you have been tuning into www.lazarusrisingfilm.com

Sum up,
No one in the circle to trust. Thats why I know I'll survive the Zombie apocalypse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...