Wednesday 15 May 2013

Angels

Touched down to earth and created the Nephelim. Super intergalactic supernatural, angel/human crossbreeding. Bit o' Bible/Hebrew knowledge for you. Look it up. I think Shaq is a descendant of one. In any case, been busy doing elements for a music video and thought I'd might as well share it:

© 2013 "Falling Angel" sketch. Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved. (www.bluntspear.co.uk)
© 2013 "Falling Angel" sketch. Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved.

Doing the body in parts, I overlayed the original penciling just to show the starting point. Anywho, back to the grind.

Sum up,
Wingspan




No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...