Sunday 21 July 2013

"Awakened, He Heard Only Silence"

I entered a video recently in the Hammock /Talenthouse competition. Check it out gang. Hope you enjoy it. I shot it on my Canon 60D, and edited it in Pr and Ae. Voting starts July 24th, so be sure to click on this link and press 'Support Dulani'. You gotta. You just gotta. Every time you don't an angel loses its halo. Fact.:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa0b7bcac4515bb04d69d04f7055fd87/1996

But for the meantime, you can also watch the Hammock vid I did on YouTube:




Sum up,
Awakened, He Heard Only Silence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...