Saturday 5 July 2014

What's the biz, cuzzo!?

Working on a few. Securing locations, storyboarding, animation, writing treatments, editing, casting and playing COD brainstorming new ideas. All over the place but my sanity is still somewhat intact. Nice.

Nothing I can physically share now at the moment, sadly. So thought I may as well touch in an say 'hey. So... hey.

Be sure to look out for:
© 2014 Mimi Storm's "Wavy With It" music video production. Film by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved to respective owners. 
Get ready. Not so ready. Little less. Nope, a tad bit more... yes, that 'ready'.

Sum up,
Working.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...