Monday 20 November 2017

"Insidious: The Last Key" invites evil home. And I made a poster for the event

It's been a while superfriends. And it seems I have fallen back into some old habits. Nothing overly nefarious like experimental military-grade narcotics. Nope. Talking about entering a design competition on Talenthouse – https://www.talenthouse.com/i/create-artwork-inspired-by-insidious-the-last-key?ref=Fb

So I created a bunch of posters to promote the coming Insidious: The Last Key movie coming out in January 2018. And I thought I'd might as well share what I did over the next couple of days.

First up! Check out this simple graphic poster I designed:

© Concept Poster Design for horror film Insidious: The Last Key.
Artwork by Dulani Wilson. Rights reserved to respective owners

Evil truly comes home. One of my initial ideas, I aimed for something simple to give the impression of a sinister element creeping in. And what's worse than untidy, matted hair. Apparitions with untidy, matted hair.

Check out the trailer. Not a horror fan though. Nothing against the genre. Just a bit of a p**y.



Sum Up,
More to follow, and it gets better...

poster, movie, horror, poster art design tyrant,key hole the last key, insidious, ghost, scary, talenthouse, universal studios, blumhouse productions, stage 6,




No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...