Saturday 4 November 2017

My least favourite game, but I'm good at it – waiting

Finally finished that painting I've been working on. I'll need to kinda take a picture or two too, but eventually I'll get to it. Thinking of starting a second, so looking about how to stretch my own canvas. See how that goes. Gonna need to buy more shit, apparently

But now, what's on the agenda? Waiting. For a lot of stuff. Work. Suit And Bone VFX. COD WWII to download an update file. Lot of waiting. But writing my first feature script and doing my comic helps to kill the time I guess.

Will share some stuff I'm working on next week.

Sum up
RTJ concert in like a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...