Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hello, Charlie. Would be cool if it was followed by Napalm and Agent Orange.

Greetings from the crypt of the shadow arts. Sorry people, dealing with some terrible technological mishaps that has me beaming my brain goo matter to you from the clankity clank of a rather robust PC keyboard. My mac laptop, after years of infidelity with chaos and bastardom, has left me. God rest her whorish soul. So now, hopefully I'll be able to recover most of my files she left with. Just because we are divorced doesn't entitle you to half, baby.

Did some boards a week or so ago for short Hello, Charlie.

Short film, dirtbag work. Here:




Sum up
Note well: Insults and approaching me with no ettiquette and respect for my time is a good way to be ignored. I'm a Martian, so enter my realm with caution .


"Excellent. Yes. Short film. Twenty frames a day...yes... my dayrate is 120 + VAT...for FREE?
And for when?  With updates on the hour? Sure, wait there, I'm just charging 
up my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator."


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...