Friday 16 March 2012

"Caught in your Headlights"

Hey dudes and dudettes!

The #animationvagrant , your ronin of creativity sharpened his blade recently making this little vid entry for indie rock band Morning Parade's "Headlights". It should be a high contender (hopefully) but I will need some of yo' votes. So vote for the kid here:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa0b7bcac4515bb04d69d04f7055fd87/459

Voting starts the 27th of March, so be sure to support the kid bright and early.
Here's the vid on my YouTube page:



If you got a profile there too, subscribe and drop me a message or comment, and I will sub back. Because I am a big fan. Long as you're human and love art. www.youtube.com/bluntspearanimation

Sum up,

Currently doing so concept art for a script I wrote. Then editing for Acoustic Rhymes. I have other stuff to do, but this is more important. Til nex' time... Chao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...