Friday 2 March 2012

February Grinding, March on!

'Why's the posts lagging?' I hear you asking. Busy busy. Doing a couple jobs, personal stuff and favours all at the same time. Cutting out the favours though (bout time). Have a few things to upload and share with ya, as soon as I find the time.

Few things I've been doing. King/Wilson + are launching a online web series. Think 'MTV Unplugged' Acoustic Rhymes Raw. More soon. Threads TV GFX. That Stefano video thing. Entering a competition for a MP song; not much time. More graphic icon ish for Slick Flicks. Getting some voice actors for Red Man. Just finished working on some VFX for a music vid. My stuff wasn't used, sad, not for me, cause my work was banging. Looking to get some shorts made, so in talks with a producer. Graphic Design, logo for an entertainment park. Answering Deuschebags who ask for insane requests, with little respect. 

Yeah... what can I say.

Sum up,
"My hands are dirty because I shook yours"




No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...