Monday 16 July 2012

Design is simply Consistency.

I, the #designtyrant has been none stop on the poster and t-shirt tip. Joined Creative Allies and thought I would give it a whirl. And there has been some ultra cool stuff coming out of my head:

© 2012. Artwork/ Design by Dulani Wilson for
Ball-Up T-Shirt competition .
All rights reserved to respective owners.
Like? Well check out this funky, sexy, blaxpoitationy, 70's-style poster I entered in the Dumpstaphunk 'Dirty Word' Competition:

©2012. Artwork/ Design by Dulani Wilson for
Dumpstaphunk's "Dirty Word" Competition.
All rights reserved to respective owners.

Motherf*ck yeah! I entered a slew more. Check them out here: www.creativeallies.com/bluntspear

Sum up,
Get it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...