Thursday 28 January 2021

SES Satellites "Engineering Freedom (#5) Storyboards

 This week... well, this January has been a hectic one. As usual, this is never the plan, but it kinda happened like that. In any case, the extra workload helped me put my stamp on things so I guess I can't complain too much. 


© SES Satellite 'Engineering Freedom' Storyboard. Artwork by Dulani Wilson. All rights reserved to respective owners.


But, long overdue, I thought I would share a bit of the storyboard I've done for SES Satellites. It was part of the company and brands' campaign to promote their newly-launched fleet of satellites – 03b mPower. The 3D animation series they did used my storyboards to help flesh out the story and narrative flow. And given everything it turned out well.

Check out the side-by-side storyboard comparison in the player below:



Sum up,

Let's get'er dun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...