Wednesday 11 August 2010

Old Friends, We Gather Once Again, In This Holy Place...

To build an alter of ink, paper, pixels and clay mortar mix. It's heiroglyphics for film. Story Art. Drawing as we speak. Once in a while it get's interesting. Storyboarding 3 music videos. And even though I shake my head in shame at the autotune generation, I still admire the creative process of making a video. Plus storyboarding (possibly) a commercial. And people wanting music vid animated (2). And to think the day before yesterday I was twiddling my thumbs, aching to get a harrier airstrike on C.O.D. [Brain]storms a brewing. Ill show you guys a sample as soon as I am done.

Plus sunday is Jerk chicken day! Not really, but catch me at:

Jerk Cookout London

S & J Foods will be there as well. Just look for the most professional stall there is. Last time the sold out and people were still coming.

Get ya belly full on some of that good runaway slave food (Maroons, in Jamaica, while on the run from British slave masters, kept a small pouch of select seasoning on hand so when they slaughtered wild hogs, they could season their meat and cook it. Even runaway slaves couldnt compromise  good taste. That's where jerk seasoning comes from).

Sum up,




What you guys think? Powerful imagery? or something more sinister. the sword and halo, which caught my eye first, could be a reference to :

Sword of Damocles

or as this video suggests:



Either way, he has his head up his ass...Kanye you were never that great. And never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...