Tuesday 24 August 2010

Kleenex Box Design Competition

Hey dudes,

Busy at work, trying to sort my site out. Good news there just a few more pages to design. Good thing about this site that you can add more information without having to alter the over design of the damn thing. But here to do some more work whore-mongering. I entered the Kleenex design campaign they got going, to design the look of the cube....just one idea I sketched, but thinking of entering a few more. Cool thing is the images gives a continuity illusion- ie. the hole where you pul the tissue out, when viewed from the side, it would seem you were pulling the cape of a super hero... etc. You'll get the idea.
But I need votes. Shit loads of 'em. Here's the link, beautiful people:

KLEENEX BOX BLUNTSPEAR DESIGN

Sum Up,

Let you voices be the dry bones that I will build my alter with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...