Friday 6 August 2010

Under the flesh, pass the muscle and blood...

Skeleton. Roughing out lots of key frames and inbetweens for the animation. Kept my head down for a couple of weeks and came back up to see I had sketched out a little over a third of the action. It's the dance that's most tedious. Plus got my Bamboo graphics tablet so I'll be seeing how it fares.

"Behold (not really) and I'll make you a believer".






It's gotten all sinister in here. Feel my steely hate.

Sum up,
Yeah well, still waiting on those headphones. And pancakes with syrup...

And just as I was typing this, got my Sakura pens from Hong Kong delivered to me. Hong Kong, dude! And they delivered in record time. Shape up, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...