Sunday 6 February 2011

Story/Art work for the beginning of 2011

Uploading can be such an ugly process. The wait, the disconnections. This should have been done by Friday but today is Monday, and the bar is at 49%. Whoop-di-woo. But I am being constructive and putting a post up.
 HOY is done and rightfully so, its awesome edit.
Also, been storyboarding till my fingers are exposed bone. Finished boards for "Reunion" went over quite well and just finishing up the boards for Scru Love's NASA. All in the terror wrist. Disseminating my brand of propaganda to everyone.

Bloody.

Also did some Production Art for a pitch. Quite fitting seeing its Black History Month.

Sum up,

A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. - X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...