Saturday 6 August 2011

In the mood for trouble. (How to heist). That'll be my second e-book.

Riots are heating up. Harbinger is disturbingly coming to fruition. And I hate it. But I am mentally preparing myself for the worse. The police still have to answer for de Menezes. Following orders? I'm sure that excuse didn't work for the Nazis either.

Harbinger, the ebook anthology, is on its way out very,  very soon... well I'm uploading the final trailer as we speak as I've been saying on Facebook and Twitter. I also released the final official cover art design of the e-book. Really amped now seeing everythings coming together nicely:



Also just completed a moodboard for a series of music videos me an Remi King are going to direct in August. Simple montage, cant wait to start boardin'. Think heist, skimask way, 'having sex with the world by raising your middle finger',  stash houses and the come-up:


I'll have more come next week. Just trying to shimmy my brain into work mode:

Sum up,
September 1st, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...