Tuesday 16 August 2011

STAK'S How We Roll: The Pelvic Grind of the Urban Creatives

Yours truly and Remi King did some shooting on Monday...or was it Tuesday? Music Video time, got help from a cool team of people. Stak's How We Roll is the video and Remi, with some aid from me came up with a cool narrative that ended up getting scrapped so we went out on a strong, performance video. Well, because I am terrible with names (Hugh and Jack I believe) you can see their lovely faces:



All in all great laughs, great talks. I know I will be seeing em again. Video is going through a rigorous edit session Friday/Saturday, so should be completed soonish then we do the rounds- TVchannels and all that jazzy jazz.

Sum up,
You know that weird state of being where someone shows contempt but tries everything to get your attention to the fact they still exist? Never understood that. Anyways, I have one thing to say to the Creatives out there...'create'. For better for worse. Chaos or harmony. Simply be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...