Tuesday 23 August 2011

When work trickles rather than pours on...

...is annoying but you know its a prelude of good things to come. Yesterday, I met up with my brother in arms Remi King to start the edit for the Stak video. Might need to get more area shots but the initial edit is on its way and its looking very promising. Also will be putting my hands into the motion graphics pot. The Red Man animation I have been working on has had me using tools I usually don't using in AE. Which is a good thing. Thats what happens when you are self taught. If you have found a way of doing something, your not quite eager to learn much else. But once the learning process is carried, usually through forced necessity, you remember exactly why you love what you do. It's weird I know. I think its the bad 3D nightmares of old that left me frustrated after hours of modelling, rendering and double vision.

Red Man is coming along. Slowly. Exported a few animated clips and about to put them on the timeline. See how it all looks. Here are some illustrations/framework I've done in the past week. I know I said I wouldn't post anything Red Man related until I got a bulk of it done, but I've been so diligent, I don't think posting one or two things will mess with my work feng shui. Simple ish:





Also been working on a logo for music group 'Heroine Highrise'. First logo, was ok, but too funky.


Second one's not done, still working on it. Need to get my ass in gear. As it stands:

Yeah, I know, get to work punk!
 'Til then super-friends...

Sum up,
Got an unexpected text. Now I am amped. Back on my Ronin ish!
Oo, yeah, Harbinger is coming!  Like the book on Facebook or drop a message on Twitter - Harbinger on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...