Saturday 7 January 2012

2012! Story Art to start the Year Off.

Generals, Riders, Deusches and Dudettes. Welcome to 2012. Yay! We made it. Hi- survival five! Buddha bless you! This year, like every year, I have decided to go in hard. Differences is that this year I am not doing it for money or for someone else... I am doing it for me. I'll still be doing remedial, client-ish. But my own pieces will be getting special treatment.

Anywho, some story art I did for a prospective job. Fingers crucified:




Don't worry friends, more stuff to come, just on my grind til end of January

Sum up, 
Ah, Good Times. Not the show. Creepy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...