Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Drugs are Free... and Watermarked (Story Art)

Hold your horses, freeloaders. Your boards are coming just sit tight and wait for the god to break your ass off with a taste. I swear they are like coke fiends. But here comes the slinger.

The worse form of Story Art is the one used to 'test' your skill. Like the extensive portfolio wasn't enough. Better you ask me to see my late great examples and leave it there. Nevertheless, the ronin sharpens his blade for the upcoming carnage.

Boards for a trailer:




Sum up,
My mind is the pyrex pot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...