Saturday 28 January 2012

The 3 Principles of the Social Animal

Yessir, I did this little animation vid for an RSAnimate competition, taking an excerpt from a David Brooks lecture. Funny, he's a Republican, but speaks intelligently, not just throwing glittering generalities around.

Random factoid: statistically, the words that reoccur in the average democratic speech are words like 'health', 'education', 'budget/taxes' while the average republican buzzwords are 'terrorism' 'war' 'freedom'. So its a matter of holding your votes hostage and, as propaganda goes, a form of 'emotional blackmail'.

Republican: If you don't vote for me all hells gonna break loose. You're all going to die!

Democrat: Don't vote for me and your children are gonna grow up sick and stupid!

I could talk British politics, but America is just way more entertaining. Listening to news here just makes you want to shove a sawn-off down someone's throat. You know whom. Its PM where I am. Night y'all (see what I did there?).

The 3 Principles of the Social Animal:




Sum up,
#animationabomination @bluntspear

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...